Resetting data will remove all your website stats, but will keep your preferences the same. If you prefer to receive this data on your email, we will first send you a link with your site stats archive and then reset data. These processes might take up to 24h, based on your website traffic and while the reset process is in progress, your stats will not be tracked.
To reset your data, please follow the steps:
- Log in to your Visitor Analytics account and select your Website
- Go to Website Settings from the left-side menu
- Scroll down and click Reset Data
- Select Send data by email if you want to have a copy of your data first
- Insert your password to confirm and click Reset Data
Note: All existing statistics will be permanently deleted by this operation.
Once you reset the stats, the process cannot be undone.