Here are two possibilities of how it should work:
- Copy your Tracking code
- Go to your GoDaddy account
- In your Product list, select Website Builder, and then click Manage
4. Hit Edit Site button from the upper right corner of the page
5. Select Pages and click the page to add the code to
(Note: You have to add the code on every page that you want it to be tracked)
6. Scroll down on page and select Add Section (recommendation: add the section by the footer)
8. Enter the Visitor Analytics tracking code in the Custom Code field
9. Select Done and then Publish.
- Log into your GoDaddy account
- In your Product list, click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify, if you want to add the tracking code only on some of them.
- Click Popular, and then drag and drop the Script icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- Click OK
- Click Publish in the upper right corner.