We are now part of the Typo3 community. You can add Visitor Analytics on your Typo3 site directly from Plugins Market.
How to install the extension (once you have it as .zip):
1. Go to Extensions
2. Click on Upload Extension button
3. Choose the .zip file and Upload it
4. Select Visitor Analytics.
More than that, if you do not want to install the plugin, you can simply add a script (our tracking code) to the source code of your website, following these steps:
- Copy your Tracking code
- Log into your Typo3 account and select your project
- Go to Templates from the left-side menu
- Select the Main Template and click the Edit button (the pencil button)
- Paste the Visitor Analytics tracking code into the text box
- Hit the Save button.