Visitor Analytics can be easily added on your site, both as a dashboard app or as a widget - hence, you can find us in the App Market and in the Editor Apps. No matter how you decide to install the app, both options work harmoniously together: the widget getting the numbers from the stats the dashboard app is displaying.
Here's how to install each of them and their dependency:
A. Dashboard app:
- Go to the My Sites on Wix
- Click on Select & Edit Site on your desired website
- Click on Apps from the left sidebar
- Search for Visitor Analytics in the App market
- Click on Add App -> Add App
- You’re all set. Manage your stats from the left sidebar.
If you can't see Visitor Analytics within Apps, please refresh the page
❕ The dashboard app works without having the widget installed. ❕ An exclamation mark will appear now in Manage Apps. That can be ignored if you do not want the widget below👇🏼 added to your website at all.
B. Visitor Analytics Statcounter/widget app
❕ Installing the widget in Editor will also install the Dashboard app above 👆🏼
✔️ Easiest way:
- Go to the Editor's App market, here
- Click on Add to site
- Select your desired site -> Add to site
- Set up your widget as you please, then Publish your changes
- You can easily manage your stats now, from both widget app (see View Stats button) and Dashboard app.
Here is how to manage your stats (stat-counter widget) visibility on your website.
✔️ ️ Easy way:
- Enter your site's Editor
- Go to the Editor's App market
- Search for Visitor Analytics, then Add to site -> Add app
4. Set up your widget as you please, then Publish your changes
5. You can easily manage your stats now, from both widget app (see View Statsbutton) and Dashboard app.
❕ If the widget was removed accidentally, the dashboard app will be deleted as well, so the tracking won't be performed anymore. Hence, our advice is to re-add the app as soon as possible and by doing this, you make sure that your data is not lost for a long time range.
❕ You can add the widget multiple times, on different pages, or on the same page with a different purpose (E.g. one for showing the all visitors and one for page visits)