You can now install Video Recordings: a beta-feature that will allow you to record & play videos of what visitors did on your website!
We know how important it is to see what your customers do on the website. With Visitor Recordings, you will replay the full visitor experience, identify pain points, boost conversions, and optimize your site.
How does the beta version work
By launching a beta version, it means that we offer you a sneak peek on how the full feature will look like, while we still work on some functionalities and gather your feedback to make it suit your needs!
If you are in our beta-test programme, please help us eliminate any misunderstandings, problems or bugs that you will encounter, so we can build and tweak the Visitor Recordings fast. All you have to do is to write us (via email , or via chat) once you spot something that seems to be out of place and we will look into it!
Visitor Recordings (beta) Limitations
Websites come in all types and, unfortunately, there are some limitations to the Visitor Recording feature:
- If you have iFrames, images or SVGs being part of a deeper iFrame, you may see a Missing content message at the moment, as we cannot access iframes yet.
- If your Wix blog or site has additional pop-ups, apps or widgets installed, Visitor Analytics won't access that information due to security reasons, as those are third-party apps and our code is added on your website.
- Parallax scrolling is best replayed via Firefox browsers
- Some dynamic pages may encounter issues in displaying hover elements (such as eCommerce apps within Wix)
- Some records might not appear, due to the fact that visitors have blocked Cookies, or Do Not Track option enabled in their browsers. Another possibility would be the Easy Privacy option enabled within their ad-blocker.
Your feedback is really important!
Your feedback is very valuable for us and it will help us grow faster and improve Visitor Analytics and all its features for you.
If you face any issue in the meantime, such as malfunctions or misbehaviors of the player, or maybe you feel like something is not clear or is completely missing, feel free to contact us (via email , or via chat) and we will look into it soon as possible.
This will help us to launch the stable version of this feature any time soon.